Custom Search

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Back! Sort of...




Hello Faithful Readers,

Or really, the few friends I have left that will take a look at the page to make me feel good about myself haha.

I think I'm going to take another stab at this blogging thing but with a twist. Sure I will try to put some funny/imformative posts that you have grown to love but I think I might add something to the mix.

In my off time I enjoy writing short stories. I'm definitely not the best writer by any means but I really do enjoy it. So here is my experiment:

I have started writing a story that I would like to turn into a book someday and the thing that I need the most is motivation. I'm going to try to publish perhaps a chapter every week or two on The Latreen so hopefully my readers will want to come back for more. Getting some feedback would be icing on the cake.

Either way, keep your eye on The Latreen and hopefully I won't let you down again!



Sincerely,

Johnny

No comments: