Custom Search

Friday, September 26, 2008

Jim? Tom? Who is Barak Obama Talking to?




Alright, as most of you, I'm watching the presidential debate that McCain almost didn't show up to. (That is a whole other topic for a whole other day).

Anyway, I first must say that Jim Lehrer is doing a pretty good job moderating this thing. I have seen him ask the same question over 3 times because both candidates keep jumping around the topics with their vague language. A lot of "sayings" flyin around up there. So now that that point is out of the way, let's move on to the entertaining aspect of this debate.

*Please understand that what I'm going to say and focus on is not an important aspect of this debate and/or election at all. This isn't a political blog. It's an entertaining/informative one. Just wanted to make sure that you understand that.*

It seems that Obama doesn't know or remember the name of his opponent. I have seen twice in the last 20 minutes (it is 9:40 pm here on the east coast) Obama referring to McCain as "Tom" and then "Jim." I know this is not important at all but I must say that I have found this quite entertaining! For some reason, "Tom" really had me laughing hard!

I will be looking for a video to show what I'm talking about.

These two are so full of shit...

No comments: