Custom Search

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome...

Hello Readers,

I just want to give you a small preview of what to expect here. It's really very simple actually. I am on the internet a lot. I mean a lot. All day at work, I stare into a computer screen. Actually two (I have the dual monitor action goin on).

So while I waste precious hours of my life reading pointless information to feed my ever growing hunger for it, I run into a lot of weird and cool stuff, on a daily basis.

I'm definitely not the first one to have a blog like this but frankly it's really an archive of cool shit I find on the internet. For myself and friends. And if anyone else would like to join, please feel free.

I hope you guys comment here on how cool or how horribly bad these posts are.

Goodnight.



-Johnny Dangerously

No comments: