Custom Search

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So cute that I'm going to puke!



I run into these kinds of stories once in awhile so perhaps I should make a "So cute I'm going to puke!" section of the blog. In all honesty, this is the manly way to show you something that is cute as fuck...wait...don't tell anyone that I said that!

This story, which I haven't read, just saw the pictures, has the cutest animal I think that has ever walked on the face of the earth. There are some cute animals out there, kittens, puppies, hell even the hamster up there is pretty damn cute but nothing tops what you are about to see.

This deer was actually born a few weeks early by caesarean section. This pictures make me sick. They are so fucking cute that I actually just threw up in my hand....

Look at the stuffed animal picture! Jesus christ!!





[Daily Mail]

No comments: