Custom Search

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Trapster: Avoid Police Speed Traps





I have written about getting pulled over before. You know, when those blue lights reflect in your rear view mirror, taking years off your life. Well, I'm here to reveal that you can hopefully avoid the situation altogether!

I am excited to present a new webapp called Trapster. It maps speed traps on your mobile phone with information submitted by users. I have to support someone with an effort like this because of the way traffic laws are today. Just simply a revenue stream for the state instead of "safety" as they like to say. Just more money that they can steal from us like taxes.

Ok, I'm off my rant now. I just installed this webapp on my Blackberry Pearl and am taking it for a spin. So far it seems to work pretty well. I hope this helps you avoid those costly tickets!

Here is a video demonstration:






[Trapster]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jesus i sure could've used this a month ago!

Johnny Dangerously said...

Tell me about it!